Nucific BIO X4 asserts to be a “radical new supplement” that includes 4 critical nutrients that supply digestive support, suppress appetite, and support weight reduction management. This contains:
- Caralluma Fimbriata to suppress hunger cravings.
- Other weight loss ingredients
Despite these benefits, Nucific’s BIO X4 is asserted to cause no known side effects, contains only 100% pure ingredients, and is made without lactose, gluten, or fillers. Still, the question everyone wants to know is: is Bio-X4 a scam?
Whether you have been at it for years or are just beginning a weight loss regimen, can Nucific BIO X4 supply the digestion support you need to break through your obstacles? Consider the following:
Are BIO X4’s Ingredients Effective for Weight Reduction?
Based on BIO X4’s product label, the supplement comprises:
- Probiotic Mix
- Digestive Enzyme Blend:
- Weight Management Blend: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
- Craving Control Combine: Caralluma Fimbriata Extract
- Note: Each capsule simply carries 13 billion, although BIO X4’s website asserts that it features 39 billion CFUs. In other words, by taking 3 capsules per day, you’ll be consuming 39 billion CFUs. This is significant because some people like to search for probiotics specifically looking at the number of genuine and “organic” CFUs that each dose can provide. And Nucific’s claim might sometimes be a little bit confusing.
Eventually, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the chief ingredient in green tea, is frequently touted as supplying many benefits.
BIO X4 Side Effects
As with most nutritional supplements, BIO X4’s ingredients should be well tolerated by most individuals.
Caralluma might also give you unpleasant feelings like gas, slight constipation, or stomach cramps, which should stop after a week of use.
Green tea extract normally includes at least some caffeine, determined by how it’s processed. Furthermore, 5 HTP has been known to cause nausea, irritability and cardiovascular issues.