Billed as a 4-in-1 weight management probiotic, Nucific BIO X4 asserts to be a “radical new compound” containing 4 proven nutrients that supply digestive support, suppress appetite, and support weight reduction management. This contains:
- 39 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) of a proprietary digestive enzyme blend that helps your body readily digest carbs, fats, and proteins
- Caralluma Fimbriata to suppress hunger cravings.
Despite these benefits, Nucific’s BIO X4 is asserted to cause no known side effects, contains only 100% pure ingredients, and is made without lactose, gluten, or fillers. Still, the question everyone wants to know is: is Bio-X4 a scam?
According to the manufacturer, you should take one capsule of BIOX4 with each meal (3 capsules daily), and as long as you exercise regular and don’t eat too many carbs or sweets, you’ll start experiencing results within 1-2 months.
Whether you have been at it for years or are just beginning a weight loss regimen, can Nucific BIO X4 supply the digestion support you need to break through your obstacles? Consider the following:
Are BIO X4’s Ingredients Effective for Weight Reduction?
Based on BIO X4’s product label, the supplement comprises:
- Probiotic Mix: 4 billion CFU per capsule – Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnose, L. plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis, B. animalis.
- Digestive Enzyme Blend: 88mg
- Weight Management Blend: 100mg – Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG)
- Craving Control Combine: 166mg – Caralluma Fimbriata Extract
- Note: Each capsule simply carries 13 billion, although BIO X4’s website asserts that it features 39 billion CFUs. In other words, by taking 3 capsules per day, you’ll be consuming 39 billion CFUs. This is significant because some consumers shop for probiotics particularly based on the number of genuine CFUs each dose provides, and Nucific’s claim might be a bit confusing.
Clinical support for many of BIO X4’s claims seems to be on the thin side, while there are multiple studies linked to the oral administration of amylase. Likewise, except for treating osteoarthritis and preventing muscle soreness after exercise, there aren’t enough clinical signs showing that bromelain might provide other benefits.
And other than treating digestive problems related to pancreatic disorders, there’s insufficient clinical evidence showing that lipase can supply any other advantages. Likewise, there isn’t enough clinical evidence demonstrating that any benefits can be provided by caralluma, either.
Eventually, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the chief ingredient in green tea, is frequently touted as supplying a broad range of benefits, although there is insufficient evidence supporting any of them.
BIO X4 Side Effects
As with most nutritional supplements, even though many of BIO X4’s ingredients may not provide the benefits claimed by the producer, they should be well tolerated by most individuals.
Caralluma might also give you unpleasant feelings like gas, slight constipation, or stomach cramps, which should stop after a week of use.
Green tea extract normally includes at least some caffeine, determined by how it’s processed so this might be useful for users who are sensitive to stimulants. Furthermore, 5 HTP has been known to cause heartburn, drowsiness, and sexual and muscle issues.